You might also like:
- Snake Snowflake Printable Template
- The Only Good Snake is a Dead Snake??? Of Course Not!
- LEAVE THEM WHERE THEY ARE! Don’t take wild animals home as pets, and don’t release pet animals into the wild.
- The Buddies Behind SnakeBuddies…. Who are they anyway?!?
- Discovery’s “Eaten Alive” – A New Low in Snake Documentaries
Tag Archives: Venomous snake
This article was inspired by Kimberly, who is the wife of our resident SnakeBuddy, Gavin. When Gavin and I are out looking for critters, knee-deep in Cheat Grass, Sagebrush and desert sand, the title above is the text message Kimberly likes … Continue reading
Despite the inherent fear that many people face, when a snake crosses their path, wildlife respecting people will often ask themselves, “How do I know if this snake is dangerous or harmless?” As snake conservationists, we appreciate and respect the people … Continue reading
You all know that I love snakes, and if you’ve read more than one of my posts, you likely realize that venomous snakes are my passion. As much as I love snakes, however, there are some animals that completely creep … Continue reading