You might also like:
Join 199 other subscribers
- Snake Snowflake Printable Template
- The Only Good Snake is a Dead Snake??? Of Course Not!
- LEAVE THEM WHERE THEY ARE! Don’t take wild animals home as pets, and don’t release pet animals into the wild.
- The Buddies Behind SnakeBuddies…. Who are they anyway?!?
- Discovery’s “Eaten Alive” – A New Low in Snake Documentaries
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Perhaps the title seems a little redundant, since many people think that snakes are weird by definition. However, in keeping with the Halloween spirit, we’d like to introduce you to some of the oddest snakes out there. Like the ghouls, … Continue reading
The Best Pet Snake for a Beginner…
So you want a pet snake, huh? Well, as much as we love all snakes at Snake Buddies, it is important to remember that there are many variables to consider before buying your scaly critter. Most first time snake shoppers … Continue reading
Posted in Grey-banded Kingsnake, King Snake, Milk Snake, Mountian King Snake, non-venomous, pet snakes, pets, Snakes, variability Tagged Ball Pythons, Boa Constrictor, Bull Snake, Corn Snake, Garter Snake, Gopher snake, gray-banded kingsnake, Hog-nosed snake, Kingsnake, mountain kingsnake, Pets, Reptiles and Amphibians, Snake 270 Comments
Variability of the Great Basin Rattlesnake (Crotalus oreganus lutosus)
As a venomous snake fan, I’ve spent more than my share of time hiking, driving and poking around in the woods looking for rattlesnakes. As a kid, I always hoped one day that I might be seen, on at least … Continue reading