You might also like:
Join 199 other subscribers
- Snake Snowflake Printable Template
- The Only Good Snake is a Dead Snake??? Of Course Not!
- LEAVE THEM WHERE THEY ARE! Don’t take wild animals home as pets, and don’t release pet animals into the wild.
- The Buddies Behind SnakeBuddies…. Who are they anyway?!?
- Discovery’s “Eaten Alive” – A New Low in Snake Documentaries
Monthly Archives: December 2012
2012 in review
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog. Here’s an excerpt: 19,000 people fit into the new Barclays Center to see Jay-Z perform. This blog was viewed about 94,000 times in 2012. If it were … Continue reading
Beautiful Snakes by the Dozen!
Slimy, ugly, disgusting, gross, evil, creepy and scary are among the first adjectives used by most, to describe snakes. My experience, is that many people feel that “ugly” creatures do not deserve our attention or conservation efforts. We smash spiders … Continue reading
Posted in Beautiful snakes, coral snake, non-venomous, rare, rattlesnake, Snakes, variability, venomous Tagged African Bush Viper, Antivenom, Bamboo Ratsnake, Blue Coral Snake, Boiga dendrophila, conservation, Coral Cobra, Coral snake, elapid, Ethiopian Mountain Adder, Kanburian Pit Viper, Mangrove Snake, Mangshan Viper, neurotixin, pit viper, Pope's Pit Viper, Snake, Snakebite, Snakes, Speckled Racer, Speckled Rattlesnake, Temple Viper, Tropidolaemus wagleri, Venom, venomous snakes, Wagler's Viper 9 Comments